Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Warhammer 40K!

So, now that I'm done school, I have a lot of time for other things and hobbies. One of my favourite hobbies is Warhammer 40K, a very expensive and time consuming game that's totally worth it. Imagine world war two, except all over th universe, and the 'sub-races' actually are different races.

If anyone hasn't checked this out I strongly urge you to, as long as you have spare time on your hands that is.

The new set of Daemon hunters is out and they do look totally BA. now known as they Grey Knights, they are no longer a sub faction but their very own independent one.

Also, if my post is missing e's it's because it only works about 30% of the time.

Here's a link to the Games Workshop site, the creators of Warhammer: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/home.jsp

7 comments:

  1. I knew some people who would play this, I couldn't believe how much money they would put into this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey the key word being if you have time. Unfortunately for me that stupid thing called life keeps getting in my way. Thanks for giving the heads up on it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i like the motivation poster. videogames yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog design! i love Pulp Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got that and still haven't played it.

    ReplyDelete